"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Rebels kill 1, injure 10 in mortar attack in Damascus- PRESS TV



Insurgents have carried out a mortar attack near a hospital in Damascus, killing at least one civilian and injuring more than 10 other people.

The mortar attack hit an area near the al-Abbasiyeen hospital on Saturday.

Meanwhile, on the same day, a large number of insurgents were killed during clashes between government forces and armed groups in the northern city of Aleppo...

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/08/04/254481/rebels-kill-1-injure-10-in-damascus/