"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Syrian blood etches a new line in the sand (Pepe Escobar- Voltaire.net)


A new line is being drawn in the Middle East sand by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, marked by Syrian blood sent gushing with the help of NATO mujahideen/jihadi death squads pursuing expansion of Sunni domination in the region. There’s no endgame yet in Syria - but, according to author and journalist Pepe Escobar, the sectarian game is just beginning...

http://www.voltairenet.org/Syrian-blood-etches-a-new-line-in