"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Gaza conflict: Clashes at Paris Pro-Palestinian protest- BBC News

Pro-Palestinian protesters in France have clashed with police at a rally against Israel's action in Gaza.
Thousands took part in the protest in Paris, despite it being banned. Some threw stones and bottles at riot police, who responded with tear gas.
The ban was imposed after protesters attempted to storm two synagogues at a similar protest last week.
Israel launched ground operations in Gaza on Thursday, after air strikes failed to stop Hamas firing rockets.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28388457