"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Jumblatt warns Syria's Druze against sectarian conflict- The Daily Star

BEIRUT: MP Walid Jumblatt Tuesday urged Syrian Druze not to fall prey to the Syrian regime's plan to incite sectarian strife and drag them into a bloody battle with others, which he said would bolster the regime’s position.
“I call on you to be alert for what might happen in the next few days from security campaigns that include people of other sects, be aware not to be dragged into a sectarian war that only serves the regime,” Jumblatt said in an appeal to the residents of Jabal Sheikh in Syria.