"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Islamic State militants turn to alternative social network in wake of ban from Twitter (+video)- CS Monitor

Following a ban from more traditional social media services such as Twitter, members of the Islamic State militant group have started using a lesser-known platform called Diaspora, whose contents are harder to monitor and control. 

http://www.csmonitor.com/Innovation/2014/0821/Islamic-State-militants-turn-to-alternative-social-network-in-wake-of-ban-from-Twitter-video