"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Franjieh Vows Anew to Stay in Presidential Race- Naharnet

Marada Movement chief MP Suleiman Franjieh has vowed once again that he will not withdraw from the presidential race.
“I'm a candidate and I will not back down and let the ballot box have the final say on October 31,” Franjieh tweeted.
This is not the first time that Franjieh has insisted on his nomination in recent weeks.
The new stance comes amid a flurry of media reports suggesting that the chances of Franjieh's electoral rival, Free Patriotic Movement founder MP Michel Aoun, have largely surged in recent days.
According to Education Minister Elias Bou Saab of the FPM, al-Mustaqbal Movement leader ex-PM Saad Hariri has decided to endorse Aoun's presidential bid.