"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, August 11, 2018

More Convoys Of Tiger Forces Arrive In Northern Hama- South Front

On August 11, several convoys of the Tiger Forces arrived in the northern Hama countryside as a part of the ongoing preparations to launch a large-scale military operation against the remaining militants three, according to Syrian pro-government sources.

These convoys transferred several heavy weapons, including OTR-21 Tochka tactical ballistic missile launchers, UR-77 mine clearing vehicles, BM-21 Grad truck-mounted 122 mm multiple rocket launchers and dozens of artillery pieces of different calibers.