"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Russia: Contact with US ongoing over Idlib- Middle East Monitor

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that his country continues to communicate with the United States with regard to the situation in Syria’s Idlib amid fears that the Syrian regime will escalate its raids on the province, Reuters reported yesterday.

The Syrian province is the last remaining opposition stronghold in the country with many fearing President Bashar Al-Assad will use heavy-handed tactics to regain control of the region as he did in Aleppo and East Ghouta.