"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Aleppo bombing shuts largest hospital- BBC News

Russian and Syrian air raids on the rebel-held eastern half of the city of Aleppo have forced the closure of the largest hospital in the area and killed two people, a medical charity says.
The Syrian American Medical Society, which supports the hospital, said it had been struck by barrel bombs.
There are also reports of Russian-backed Syrian government forces hitting Aleppo's historic Old City.
Clashes between government troops and rebels are occurring in several areas.