"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Millions Gather in Syria's Squares to Express Condemnation of Arab League Decisions and Reject Foreign Interference- SANA









Huge masses flocked to Saba Bahrat Square in Damascus and Saadallah al-Jabri Square in Aleppo in condemnation of the Arab League decisions and in rejection of the foreign interference.

The participants in the rallies stressed adherence to the national unity and independent national decision-making.