"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Fighting Faithful: Jihad ravages Syria as Ramadan begins- RT


Government forces in Syria are launching all-out counter attacks in the capital to reclaim districts held by rebels. But the country is now facing a new, religious front. It's split over when to start marking the Islamic Holy month of Ramadan. It's meant to be a time of peace and prayer in the Muslim world - but Syrians have little hope it will help curtail violence, as RT's Oksana Boyko now reports from Damascus.