"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Three pillars of failure in US-led war on Islamic State- Pravda

The current U.S.-led war on "the Islamic State (IS)," also known as "the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS/ISIL)," is based on three pillars of failure, which will prolong the global war on terror for decades to come (at a time when the war on terror already enters its second decade, with courtesy to George W. Bush), with devastating consequences to countless lives around the world.  

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/02-10-2014/128662-usa_war_islamic_state-0/