"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Salam Hopes Hizbullah-Mustaqbal Dialogue Leads to Election of President- Naharnet

Prime Minister Tammam Salam expressed hope on Wednesday that the dialogue between Hizbullah and al-Mustaqbal movement would contribute to the election of a new head of state.
Following talks with Patriarch Beshara al-Rahi in Bkirki, Salam said he had high hopes that talks between the rivals would create some kind of “reassurance” for the Lebanese people.
The dialogue could reflect positively on all crises, he said, adding: “I look forward that it expands” to include all other parties.
The first round of talks between Hizbullah and al-Mustaqbal representatives was hosted on Tuesday by Speaker Nabih Berri in Ain el-Tineh.