"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Student David Souaan faces jail for Syria plan- BBC News

A student who planned to join fighters in Syria has been told he will be jailed.
David Souaan, 20, denied preparing for acts of terrorism but was convicted by a jury at the Old Bailey in London.
The Birkbeck College student, from Serbia, visited Syria in December 2013 and was on his way back when he was arrested at Heathrow Airport in May.