"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

U.N. official: We have 'run out of words' to describe conflict in Syria- CNN

New York (CNN) -- A top United Nations official on Monday told the Security Council she has "run out of words" to describe the worsening situation in Syria.

"Every time we use a new figure in relation to the Syrian crisis, we say that it is unprecedented. We have run out of words to fully explain the brutality violence and callous disregard for human life which is a hallmark of this crisis," Valerie Amos, the U.N. chief for humanitarian affairs said.