"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, May 25, 2015

IS and Nusra Clash in Arsal Outskirts after Militant Abducted- Naharnet

Clashes erupted on Monday in the outskirts of the northeastern border town of Arsal between the extremist Islamic State and al-Nusra Front groups, state-run National News Agency reported.
The agency said the fighting broke out after the IS shot a man identified as Ahmed Seifeddine in the town before abducting him to its mountainous outskirts.
The abductee goes by the nickname Al-Silis and is a member of al-Nusra Front, NNA added.
The two groups have been clashing in the town's outskirts for months now.