"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, January 22, 2016

Russian Airstrikes Help Syrian Army to Launch Offensive in 10 Directions- Sputnik News

Russian airstrikes have helped the Syrian government forces to launch offensives in 10 directions out of 15 for the first time since the start of the civil war in 2011, the Russian General Staff said Friday.

Moreover, the Syrian army is preparing military operations in three more directions, Chief of Russia's General Staff Gen. Valery Gerasimov told Rossiya-24 channel.