"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Russia Ready to Consider US Offers on Cooperation in Syria - Foreign Minister- Sputnik News

MOSCOW (Sputnik)  Moscow is ready to consider Washington's initiatives on cooperating to resolve the nearly six-year crisis in Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Wednesday.
"We are ready to consider, by and large, other suggestions regarding our engagement in Syria. And in this regard we hope that, as US President Donald Trump and the White House spokesman have said, the US is interested in working with us to resolve the Syrian crisis," Lavrov told reporte