"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Central Bank to Issue 50 Pound Coin- The Syrian Observer

The new coin will be issued by the end of 2018 and hopes to meet the needs of citizens writes SANA.

The Central Bank of Syria (CBS) plans to launch a 50 Syrian pound coin by the end of this year after the completion of the special measures in this regard.

In a statement, the CBS said that the launching of this coin emphasizes the need to provide cash categories for citizens, mainly the categories that enjoy high turnover in order to meet the needs of citizens.