"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, October 27, 2018

New formats of Syria talks help resolve conflict - Putin- TASS


ISTANBUL, October 27. /TASS/. New formats of talks on Syria are likely to help resolve the conflict in that country, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday at a news conference after the four-party summit on Syria in Istanbul.


"I think that an increasing number of participants in the settlement process serves this well. In essence, it was initially a proposal by the French president to join efforts of the Small Group and Astana process. That was actively supported by the Turkish president who initiated today’s meeting. I think it has served well," Putin said.

Asked about chances for a second summit of Russia, Germany, France and Turkey on Syria, Putin answered that the sides "has not negotiated this yet, but everything is possible."