"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Turkey PM Erdogan issues Syria border warning- BBC News

Turkey says its military rules of engagement have changed after Syria shot down a Turkish plane that strayed into its territory.
PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan told parliament that if Syrian troops approached Turkey's borders, they would be seen as a military threat.
Meanwhile Nato has expressed its condemnation of Syria's attack as well as strong support for Turkey.
Syria insists the F-4 Phantom jet was shot down inside Syrian airspace...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18584872