"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, January 08, 2018

Russia says militants used drones to attack its bases in Syria: agencies- Daily Star

MOSCOW: Russia said Monday militants had used drones to attack its naval and air bases in Syria Saturday, Russian news agencies reported.
The Russian Defense Ministry said there were no casualties or damage as a result of the attacks, which involved thirteen armed drones, on its Hmeimim air base and Tartus naval base in western Syria, the agencies reported.
The ministry said last week that two Russian service personnel were killed in a mortar attack on the Hmeimim base on Dec. 31.