"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Huge Masses Flock to Saba Bahrat Square in Support of Comprehensive Reform Program and Independence of the National Decision- SANA




DAMASCUS, (SANA) - More than one million Syrian citizens on Wednesday flocked to Saba Bahrat Square, Damascus downtown, in a mass rally under the title " My Homeland is Syria" to express support to the comprehensive reform program and to the independence of the national decision.

The participants stressed rejection of foreign interference, affirming their adherence to the national unity.

They also thanked Russia and China for their supportive stances of Syria.