"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hundreds voice rejection of Turkish government's stances regarding Syria in front of Turkish Embassy- Cham Press

DAMASCUS– Hundreds of Syrians gathered on Saturday in front of the Turkish Embassy in Damascus to voice rejection of the Turkish government's stances.

Participants carried Syrian flags and banners affirming the sovereignty of Syria and the independence of its decision-making, chanting slogans calling for national unity and rejecting foreign interference in Syria's internal affairs...