"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, September 28, 2015

Obama taunts Putin, China at U.N.: ‘I lead the strongest military the world has ever known’- The Washington Post

While casting his nation as the keeper of global order and saying the age of dictatorships is over, President Obama on Monday stressed that the U.S. is ready and willing to work with countries such as Iran, Russia and China and harbors no irreversible ill will toward its old adversaries.
In a highly anticipated speech at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, Mr. Obama said his administration accepts the fact that the U.S. must cooperate with nations around the world, even those that often violate international norms or human rights. Such cooperation, the president said, is necessary in the 21st century.