"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Mashnouq Reiterates Lebanon to Have President before 2017- Naharnet

Interior Minister Nouhad al-Mashnouq on Tuesday reiterated his belief that a president will be elected before the end of the year.
“I'm still convinced that a president will be elected before the end of this year,” Mashnouq said in an interview with NBN television.
The minister also denied reports of an internal vote among the members of the al-Mustaqbal parliamentary bloc on the presidential nomination of Free Patriotic Movement founder MP Michel Aoun, describing what happened as “consultations over the political choices that must be endorsed.”