"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, August 22, 2016

Syrian pound drops sharply against US dollar: central bank- Al-Masdar News

The value of the Syrian pound fell sharply by six percent over the weekend, losing ground to the dollar, the central bank in Damascus said Sunday.
The official SANA news agency quoted the bank as saying the pound was trading at 517.40 against the dollar on Sunday compared to 487.44 on Thursday, the last day of the Syrian working week.
On the black market the pound was trading at 550 against the dollar.