"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, August 19, 2016

Syrian Troops Advance on Al-Hasakah City Center- Sputnik News

In the Syrian city of al-Hasakah armed conflict between the Syrian Army and militants broke out with a renewed vigor.

In the western and eastern regions of al-Nashwa, the Syrian Army advanced on positions of armed groups in an attempt to take control of the area east to al-Nashwa.
On the other side, infantry were fighting for the bus station in the center of al-Hasakah in order to restore control over the main road that runs through the city.