"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, September 08, 2018

Hariri: Govt. Should Include Main Political Parties to Implement Reform, Investment Programs- Naharnet

Prime Minister-designate Saad Hariri made a speech on Friday during a dinner at the Grand Serail on the occasion of the selection of Lebanon as a regional center for the Middle East by "Change Maker", the Premier’s media office said.
During the dinner, the "Lebanon Impact 2018" Awards were distributed.
In his speech, he said:
“Amidst the political turmoil in the country, meeting with you tonight at the Grand Serail is a breath of fresh air I want to thank you all for.
It is really a breath of fresh air because when I see all this youth capacity, all these skills, creativity and entrepreneurs, I say that there is still great hope in our country and its future. And I remember that my belief in you, after God Al-Mighty, is unlimited. My faith in your ability to develop our economy towards the economy of technology and communications, the economy of knowledge that opens up great opportunities for young Lebanese entrepreneurs.