"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Russian naval exercises conducted as part of large-scale drills off Syrian coast- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:45 A.M.) – Russian Su-30SM aircraft conducted mid-air refuelling exercises as part of large-scale Russian Naval Fleet and Aerospace Forces exercises in the Mediterranean Sea, as shown in footage released on Monday.
The manoeuvre was carried out at an altitude of between 2,000-8,000 metres (6,562 – 26,247 feet) and speeds of up to 550 kilometres per hour (342 miles per hour).