"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, September 16, 2018

srael targeted Iranian cargo plane at Damascus Airport – report- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:10 A.M.) – The Israeli Air Force targeted a cargo plane that traveled from Iran to the Damascus International Airport, yesterday, a source in Syria’s capital city told Al-Masdar this morning.

According to the source, the Israeli Air Force fired several missiles towards the cargo that was removed from the plane.

The source said that the Iranian cargo plane was likely transporting weapons to Syria.