"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Militants Shell Key Base Of Syrian Army In Northwestern Hama (Videos)- South Front

On September 5, unknown militants launched dozens of heavy rockets at a key base of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the town of Jurin in the al-Ghab Plains. Syrian opposition activists claimed that the National Front for Liberation (NFL) was behind the shelling. However, the Turkish-backed group has not confirmed this yet.