"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, December 06, 2012

The talented Mr Erdogan- Asia Times

The United States is shocked - shocked - to discover that Turkey, a notional American ally, has done more to help Iran skirt sanctions than any other country. Turkey's precious metals exports, almost all of which went directly or indirectly to Iran, quintupled this year to US$14.3 billion. Iran uses the precious metals to skirt restrictions on its access to the banking system.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NL04Ak01.html