"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Syrian TV to Broadcast Confessions of Hussein al-Harmoush on Thursday and an Israeli Spy on Saturday- SANA



DAMASCUS, (SANA) – The Syrian TV will broadcast on Thursday during the 8:30 PM news the confessions of Hussein al-Harmoush, and later on Saturday it will broadcast the confessions of an Israeli spy after the 8:30 PM news.

The Israeli spy will reveal some of the details of the conspiracy against Syria, how he facilitated the assassination of martyr Imad Mughniyah, and how spies are working to sow sedition, assassinate resistance figures and cause chaos.