"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Syrian Arab Republic delegation holds third session of talks with de Mistura- SANA

Geneva, SANA- Syrian Arab Republic delegation, headed by Dr. Bashar al-Jaafari,  on Wednesday held a third session of talks with UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura at the UN headquarters in Geneva  in the framework of the 8th round of the intra-Syrian dialogue.
On Tuesday, delegation of the Syrian Arab Republic held a second session of talks with de Mistura in framework of the second stage of the 8th round of the intra-Syrian dialogue.