"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Huge Crowds of Syrians Gather in Damascus and Hasaka in Support of Reforms- SANA


DAMASCUS/ HASAKA, (SANA) – Huge crowds of Syrians gathered at Saba Bahrat Square in Damascus and the President Square in Hasaka to stress support to the reform process in Syria.

The masses rejected all attempts of foreign interference in Syria's internal affairs, expressing determination to foil the conspiracy...