"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Aleppo Burns – Dar Zamaria, Sisi House and much of Souq reported Burned- Syria Comment




Dar Zamaria, a friend reports, is depicted above. It was one of the finest boutique hotels in Aleppo lovingly restored from a magnificent Ottoman home. I am not convince this is Zamaria as the shot below shows a staircase running in the opposite direction. I am told Sisi House was also burnt down last week. It was the best restaurant in Aleppo for many years...

http://www.joshualandis.com/blog/?p=16247