"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CIA Acknowledges “Setbacks” in Lebanon- Al-Manar



Last week, Al-Manar broadcast several reports detailing how the CIA operates in Lebanon, plus the names of some intelligence officers working at the US embassy in Awkar as ‘diplomats.’ A few days earlier, the Islamic Republic of Iran had uncovered a CIA network comprising 30 agents; two serious blows to the US’ most prominent intelligence service...