"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mass Rally in Damascus in Rejection of Foreign Interference- SANA






DAMASCUS, (SANA) – Huge masses of people flocked on Monday to Saba'a Bahrat Square in Damascus to express their rejection of foreign interference in the internal affairs of Syria and their support to the national independent decision and the comprehensive reform process under the leadership of President Bashar al-Assad...