"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, December 23, 2011

Mosque Imams and Preachers Condemn the Two Terrorist Attacks in Damascus- SANA

DAMASCUS, (SANA)- Imams and preachers of mosques on Friday condemned the two terrorist attacks which targeted State Security Directorate and another Security Branch in Damascus, causing many military and civilian deaths and the majority were civilians.

The Imams stressed in a statement that Islam has nothing to do with any terrorist attack that targets the security of the homeland and citizens and the unity and stability of the country.


http://www.sana.sy/eng/21/2011/12/23/390182.htm